Well, after my last post lamenting my breadmaking woes, the bread I made later that day actually turned out quite well. It turned out so well that we ate an entire loaf of bread in two days! Ryan was even impressed and gave me several compliments on how good it was (in between bites!). Here’s what I changed: I added a bit more water so the dough was a little bit stickier than usual and then I let the dough rise for a few extra hours- so I gave it about six/seven hours to rise instead of the usual four or so. I think extending the rise time helped lighten the loaf so it wasn’t as dense as it has been in the past.